Monday, May 24, 2010

Tickle me pink.

Ok kids. Here's the time for you to get your piece in. This blog has zero followers, but I know at least some people have looked in, considering I have had a few comments, but other than that, I have no idea if anyone cares.

Life is busy and crazy and if no one reads it, Im probably not going to continue. I want to, so please please let me know if my blathering actually excites you. It would tickle me pink that I have readers.

SO.

Here's your chance. Leave a comment, shoot me an email, facebook me. Whatever. I am about a month behind on journal posts, I can start to catch up if you care. Or if you want info on anything else.

JUST OPEN YOUR YAPPER AND TELL ME YOU LOVE ME! :)

6 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog here! Maybe Blogspot doesn't know that I'm reading it via the RSS feed, but I am, so you definitely should continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your blog through Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading - just no longer checking every day....Madre

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check through bloglines often. Please continue!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a follower! A public one, at that. Also, saw that you love Tim Tams--have you done the Tim Tam slam yet? I documented the highly scientific process on my blog--I think it's under recipes. In any case, SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete