Sunday, April 4, 2010

36 hours.

24 hours later...my suitcase situation has barely changed. I just can't bring myself to put the stuff in it. I have the list. I have stuff gathered. Just go in! However, this whole shoe saga....I need a suitcase for shoes. (Never thought I would be one to say that)

I am the ultimate list maker. And including my wedding, I have never loathed looking at list more than I do right now....


Edit: Packing is a nightmare. My suitcases weigh 84. I have to cut down to 70. And that's just GOING. Coming back after a few months....screwed.

3 comments:

  1. super excited for you guys! have a great flight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES! How exciting!? So many shoes, so little time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope that you made it! i have a friend who did the same thing as you. she's still over in kiwiland.

    don't forget about couch surfing!

    ReplyDelete